Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 9:21 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Devin-Funchess-Jersey

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Devin-Funchess-Jersey

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ พุธ ธ.ค. 04, 2019 1:24 pm

The NFL and quarterback Colin Kaepernick could have negotiated a resolution to his collusion grievance that would have ended forever his relationship with the league. Apparently Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey , they did not.Appearing on CNN, lawyer Mark Geragos clearly implied that the settlement agreement does not prevent Kaepernick from applying for or accepting employment with an NFL team moving forward.“He absolutely wants to play,” Geragos said. “He wants to compete at the highest level. This is a competitive young man.”Geragos emphasized that Kaepernick remains ready to go.“I will tell you, he is the most fit vegan I have every seen in my life,” Geragos said. “To my somewhat trained eye, he looks like he’s ready to play.”So will he play?“I’m gonna make a bold prediction although I’ve been wrong once before on this https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Cameron-Artis-Payne-Jersey , I’m gonna make a bold prediction that one of three teams will pick him up,” Geragos said.Geragos identified the Panthers, the Patriots, and a third team in more vague terms (he possibly was referring to the Seahawks.)“The natural would be if Cam Newton is out, the natural place to be is to play with Eric [Reid] in Carolina,” Geragos said.Geragos otherwise would not comment on the resolution of the grievance.“I can’t say anything at all except that it’s resolved https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/J.J.-Jansen-Jersey ,” Geragos said. “I can tell you that it was a long and kind of unconventional legal journey, in the sense that we brought it under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. It was not a lawsuit, a traditional lawsuit. So when some people have said, ‘I wish it had gone to court.’ It wasn’t in court, it was under the Collective Bargaining Agreement.”Geragos also addressed the question of why Kaepernick took the league’s money.“I’ve seen that on social media,” Geragos said https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Mike-Adams-Jersey , “but the difference between the criminal system where you’re fighting over someone’s liberty and the civil justice system, which is anything that not’s criminal, which is all you’re doing is fighting over money. . . . Our justice system is based on money.”If the deal doesn’t include an agreement that Kaepernick will not accept future employment with an NFL team, he necessarily received less money than he would have gotten if the settlement included such a term. As it stands, Kaepernick will have his cake and the ability to pursue more of it, too.PFT contacted the NFL to request confirmation that the settlement also Kaepernick to seek and accept employment in the league.“We do not have further comment beyond yesterday’s joint statement https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Matt-Kalil-Jersey ,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said.Bottom line? The relationship between Kaepernick and the NFL isn’t permanently over. Whether he ultimately plays for another team remains to be seen. Welcome back to the 2018 edition of Step UP or Step OUT, a series on CSR that is intended to look at players who are playing well and highlight a few that need to step their game up. Think of it as a heat index for the Carolina Panthers; guys who are playing well are stepping up and those who aren’t need to improve their game or. . . step out.This week we’ll look at some guys that really jumped off the screen during week one and need to maintain that intensity heading into our first division game against the Atlanta Falcons. The others mentioned, well. . . they need to play better or maybe just step out of the way and let someone else take over.Steppin’ UPMario AddisonHeat Rating: The tires on a Coca Cola 600 race car during the final lap.In general it was a great day for the Panthers defensive line. Dak Prescott was sacked six times, and could never truly operate comfortably in the pocket. A lot of this harassment came from Kawann Short, who we’ve come to expect excellent play from, but the clutch play of the day belongs to Addison for sealing the game with a late fourth quarter strip-sack to ice things for the Panthers.Wes HortonHeat Rating: A “Cup O Noodles” straight outta the microwaveKeeping with the theme of guys playing at an elevated level https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Captain-Munnerlyn-Jersey , Wes Horton is continuing last seasons upward trend with excellent rotational play. He contributed one and a half sacks on the day, but more importantly showed that he could gain consistent pressure and be disciplined against the run. Horton is following that same general career arc as Mario Addison has, and in my opinion is our most underrated defensive lineman right now.Jarius WrightHeat Rating: The bug zapper on the porch during a humid summer eveningOn a day when the entire wide receiver core looked pretty sluggish and disorganized for most of the game, Jarius Wright stepped forward and made things happen. Not that he made a massive statistical impact, because no pass catcher did, but he provided that reliable third down weapon that he had proven to be in Minnesota when Cam looked his way.Steppin’ OUTDevin FunchessCold Rating: Ice cream that has been in the freezer since JanuaryWhile he came through a bit more consistently late in the game https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/David-Mayo-Jersey , for a guy who is supposed to be the WR1 in this offense, it’s not a good look when you run too shallow a hitch route on third down causing Cam to miss you long, and also run the wrong route on a deep post almost running into Torrey Smith. Couple that with a couple passes that “you’d like to see him catch” and it becomes a disappointing effort.Amini SilatoluCold Rating: Think of the coldest thing you’ve ever experienced. Then throw that thing in a vat of liquid nitrogen, and send it to Pluto.Really bro? You stepped in front of an extra point snap deflecting it wide of the holder and causing the Panthers to be ahead by only two scores instead of three? God knows how many points you have single-handedly taken off the board in your time with the team. This is a new low, even for you. I really really hope you don’t even sniff the field on Sunday.Ron “River Turtle” RiveraCold Rating: More like a northern river turtle. Like, central Canadian northern.It’s really wearing me thin to see conservative playcalling nearly sink this team at the end of games week in and week out. Why can’t I just watch my team dominate the opponent and get an earlier jump on the rest of my day in the fourth quarter https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Devin-Funchess-Jersey , without having to watch down to the final second? Jonathan DeLong captured this perfectly in his Tuesday turtle spotlight, so I won’t re-hash all the reasons here, but I just don’t get why any coach in the NFL stops doing what is working in order to try what OBVIOUSLY WON’T.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 4 ท่าน