Welcome Guest: เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครสมาชิก วันเวลาปัจจุบัน พฤหัสฯ. มี.ค. 28, 2024 7:40 pm

หน้าเว็บบอร์ด ร่วมทำงานกับเรา School Master Chicago Bears T-Shirts

School Master คุยกัน

Moderator: photo_a

Chicago Bears T-Shirts

โพสต์โดย linchao เมื่อ อังคาร พ.ย. 19, 2019 1:58 pm

The Vikings have seven significant road games this year https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Khalil-Mack-Jersey , road games that will largely determine whether the Vikings can make it back to the playoffs.So far, they’re 0-1 in those key road games, losing when they could/should have won at Lambeau Field. Next comes a trip to Soldier Field in Chicago, and a game against the defending NFC North champions.Minnesota coach Mike Zimmer doesn’t seem to be worried about returning to a place where he’s 2-3 as the Vikings head coach.“I don’t know,” Zimmer said when asked by reporters to identify what makes it hard to win in Chicago. “That’s what everybody told me when I got here, then we won some games. I guess if you turn the ball over and you create penalties and you do dumb things it’s a pretty hard place to play. I think they’ve lost their last two at home.”Indeed they have, to the Eagles in the playoffs and to the Packers on opening night. Of course, that could make it even harder for the Vikings on Sunday. Especially since the Vikings want to run the ball and the Bears haven’t allowed a 100-yard rusher since 2017.“That doesn’t surprise me,” Zimmer said. “They may not this week https://www.thebearsfanshop.com , either, but it’s important that we try to run the football. Maybe we don’t get 100, but we get 98, so who cares? As long as we win the football game I don’t really care.”Zimmer has said he wants balance in the offense, but in two wins the pendulum has swung toward Dalvin Cook and the running game. At some point, they may not be able to run, which will require quarterback Kirk Cousins to make a big throw in a big spot and to deliver a big win on the road, whether in Chicago or Detroit or Kansas City or Dallas or Seattle or L.A., against the Chargers.Even if the Vikings win all of their eight home games Chicago Bears Customized Jerseys , they’ll need to win in a couple of these hostile environments in order to get back to the postseason. With Rams running back Todd Gurley recovering from inflammation in his left knee, inflammation that could cause him to miss a second straight game, he admitted to reporters on Thursday that he previously dealt with similar knee issues after the first game of the regular season.“Felt like sh-t,” Gurley told reporters about the condition of the knee, which sustained a torn ACL more than four years ago, after the Raiders game.“It was bad. I was contemplating on giving the Rams back their money and everything,” he added with a laugh. “It was bad. It was real bad.”But he said that it recovered quickly then. This time, it hasn’t.“I came back in on Wednesday [after the] Oakland game and was like, ‘Oh Chicago Bears T-Shirts , I’m back, right?'” Gurley said. “But, unlike this one, it was more like I got better on Wednesday, but then it was just like slowly like progressing. It was different, but the pain was like kind of the same type.”Gurley said that the most recent injury didn’t happen in a precise moment.“It wasn’t like a specific play, like play three or something like that where I felt like a pop,” Gurley said. “It was just, [I] came back on the sidelines and just you can tell when something doesn’t feel right https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/hats , you know your body. . . . Obviously, kind of went back in the game and played. Did what I could do and then just kind of dealt with the consequences the next day.”Those consequences have lingered, to the point where he missed the Week 16 game against the Cardinals and could miss the Week 17 game against the 49ers. And it’s a condition that will hover over the team’s postseason games, however many they have.They likely won’t have many if Gurley isn’t able to play at his normal level and capacity.
linchao

โพสต์: 268
Cash on hand: 50.00

ย้อนกลับไปยัง School Master

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 12 ท่าน